Upcoming 2D game “88 Heroes” wants YOU! That’s right, you can design a character for the game! The contest ends June 30th 2016, and you could be the designer of the final hero. The game is developed by Bitmap Bureau and published by Rising Star Games (publishers of “Lumo“) and launches August 8th for PC, Mac, Linux, Xbox One and PS4.
Fill out the entry below with your heroes name, ability, bio and appearance. You can tweet your entry to @88heroesgame or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The twitter account will also have new heroes being posted daily!
Features of the game from the “88 Heroes” website:
- Built with the “Super House of Dead Ninjas” game engine, 88 Heroes will be more expansive and feature even more variety in gameplay
- The game will be available on Windows / Mac / Linux / PS4 / Xbox One
- Steam API integration – Cloud saving, achievements, trading cards and leaderboards
- unique playable characters! Never seen before! Never done before!
- The hero order will be randomly selected with each play, meaning that players will always face a fresh challenge
- rooms across multiple areas to conquer with fearsome boss encounters
- Imagine every 2D action-platformer you’ve ever played rolled into one…AND THEN SOME!
- Killer soundtrack – chiptune melodies meets ‘80s synthesizers
- Watch the action from Dr.H8‘s lair as he tries to thwart your plans, drink coffee, go for toilet breaks and berate his accident prone henchmen!
- Bags of in-game humour, dialogue and cutscenes.
- Did we already say?…88 HEROES!! Just imagine drawing all that!? (Poor artists…)
Will you be the designer of the final hero? What kind of hero would you design? Let us know in the comments!